More knowledge for more productivity in professional 3D printing
Our experience shows: know-how is a highly effective driver of productivity, especially in additive manufacturing. For this reason, we pass on our extensive knowledge to our customers through training courses and seminars. The central aspects of this specific training encompass all areas relevant to success in additive manufacturing with EVO-tech.
- Create added value within the company through 3D printing
- Identify and implement use cases in the company
- Basic EVO-lizer hardware and software knowledge
- Materials science (fields of application, technical characteristics and processing)
- Production-oriented design
As part of our Academy’s two training modules, we also guide our customers through various development and production phases.
Choose from various training modules!
Depending on the module, we offer you or your employees the opportunity to dive more or less deeply into the complex and lucrative world of additive manufacturing. You also enjoy free choice in terms of how and where the training is held. We are happy to train you either at your location or at our headquarters in Schörfling. We also offer online tutorials!
Module 1 (3D Printing Starter)
3D Printing Starter is aimed at all newcomers to 3D printing and provides an overview of how it works as well as the most lucrative areas for 3D printing. Content:
- Duration 3 hours
- No previous knowledge necessary
- Get to know the workflow
- Materials and their applications
- Best practice examples of existing customers
- Live demonstration of our 3D printing systems
Module 2 (EVO-lizer Starter)
3D Printing Starter is aimed at all newcomers to the EVO-lizer. Content:
- Duration 6 hours
- Directly at our customers’ location
- 2-5 participants with CAD or CAM experience
- Operate the EVO-lizer
- Training for the CAM software
- Workflow: from the .stl file to the finished object
- Service and maintenance activities
- Short introduction to materials science
- Possibilities and limitations of 3D printing in additive printing processes
Module 3 (3D Printing Advanced)
3D Printing Advanced is aimed at users who already have initial experience using the EVO-lizer. We cater to the specific requirements of the seminar participants on an individual basis. We are also happy to offer our training courses in English. Content:
- Duration 8 hours
- 3D printing knowledge necessary
- Advanced maintenance activities
- Advanced knowledge of materials science
- Speed and quality optimizations
- Practical part: “Bring your best/worst case”
- Complex design challenges for 3D printing
Need more information? We will be happy to advise you.