From special components to serial production using 3D printing
With the EVO-lizer and intelligent engineering plastics, EVO-tech sets new standards for the cost-efficient and rapid production of high-quality plastic components from lot size 1 to small batches of several hundred pieces. The results of our work prove to be a competitive advantage, especially for mechanical engineering companies.
- Special components and one-off products such as prototypes are factors relevant to success, which are becoming increasingly important.
- Conventional production processes, such as injection molding, entail high costs and prolong development time.
- Additive manufacturing at the level EVO-tech offers also has the potential for serial applications. For brackets, for example.
3D printing with application-optimized filaments
EVO-tech understands that professional 3D printing is not only about providing first-class hardware in the form of the EVO-lizer. As a full-service provider, we also advise mechanical engineering companies in all 3D-printed related topics. For example, choosing the best plastics. With currently 11 self-developed filaments (e.g. ABS-ESD, ABS-FR and PPS) and a series of application-optimized modifications, EVO-tech also enjoys a first-class reputation in this sector.
- UV and temperature resistant to over 200°C
- Electrostatically dissipative, food safe
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemical resistant
Application examples from our customers
Johann Kolm (CEO of Kolm Engines) has set his company at the forefront of a market segment that involves designing and building 4-stroke gasoline engines for model making.
Inocon Technologie GmbH
Small quantities, a wide variety of parts and high material requirements for the production of plasma coating systems are some of Inocon Technologie GmbH’s daily challenges.
Paschinger Prototypen & Maschinenbau e.U.
For Paschinger, 3D printers are an attractive addition to their current machines, as they allow order-specific devices to be easily produced overnight. This saves time and personnel resources.
Extract from our list of engineering customers
Need more information? We will be happy to advise you.